Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Late Welcome

Hello to everyone in the Sarcophagus Smashers. I know its a little late to be welcoming you but this is my first of many blogs. I'm sure that people have covered a lot of what I'm going to say to you but I will do my best to talk about different things. For this blog I want to specifically talk about one part of the things that you use. Trinkets. It took me a long time to find a trinket. When I found my first trinket, I was in the later parts of the Stormreach Harbor. It took me a while to find my first trinket obviously but I think it was worth it because it added 5 hitpoints to my total hitpoints and had a +1 enhancement bonus. I know that there are many more different kinds of trinkets out there so you probobly won't get the same kind I did. What kind of trinkets have you seen, used, or are using now? Leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you. Happy questing!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment