Sunday, July 24, 2011

Favor Rewards

I've only gotten 1 favor reward so far but I'm going to be getting another one soon. What are these favor rewards you might ask? Well these awesome rewards are given to you when you get enough favor from doing quests on harder difficulties such as hard and elite. I've gotten enough favor from The Coin Lords so my reward was an extra inventory space. The reward I'm expecting is with my total favor. I'm soon going to unlock the Drow Elf. Drow elves are special because they have a thirty-two point build. You get the Drow Elf when you get four hundred total favor. Once you do this, there is an "elder" in the harbor that does not allow you to talk to him until you reach four hundred favor. You will unlock the Drow Elf after you have the favor and after you talk to him. Also, you will get mail that tells you to go and talk to the elder. The mail will give you his name. Thanks for reading this post. Happy questing!

No comments:

Post a Comment